Get in Touch
Please contact us for further information on any of our services or products.
General Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Qualifications: Renters/ Drivers must be 23 years of age, for car Groups A, B, C & 25 years of age for all other groups.
2. Drivers License: A Full Drivers License held for a minimum of 1 year is required. We accept Original Drivers Licences for EU member countries and for customers of all the rest countries driving licence is also accepted if it is written in the Roman alphabet: International Convention of Vienna 1968 and Geneva 1949. For customers of Countries that are not in Convention of Vienna 1968 and Geneva 1949, an INTERNATIONAL drivers license is required
3. Minimum Rental Period: 1 Day, Delay in return of Vehicle at the agreed Drop Off time leads to Compensation calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
4. Traffic & Parking Fines: Potential Fines resulting from a violation of the Greek Traffic Laws are the renter's responsibility.
5. Deposit: No Deposit is Required.
6. Third Party Insurance: The Coverage of all Holact Vehicles against damages against third parties is included in all Contract Prices as it is mandatory by Greek Law.
7. Collision Damage Waiver ( CDW ) Policy: According to Holact Collision Damage Waiver Policy if selected, potential damage to tires, wheels, below the car & all Glass parts including mirrors are excluded from our coverage & Full Reimbursement will be asked for in case of damage. The excess amount in case of an accident by renter's fault is 800 euros. Add full insurance package to get covered from the 1st euro of damage.
8. Full Damage Waiver (FDW) Policy: No Excess Amount, coverage from the 1st euro of damage in case of an accident by renter's fault. According to Holact Full Damage Waiver Policy, potential damage to tires and below the car are excluded from our coverage & Full Reimbursement will be asked for in case of damage.
9. EXEMPTIONS :
If you have not been added to the rental agreement as an additional driver.
If driving under the age of 23 years.
If driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
If driving against traffic regulations.
If the car is carrying more than the number of passengers it is licensed for. Please note infants count as passengers.
Damage to the undercarriage of car & tires.
Damage or loss of Keys (minimum 120.00 Euros )
Theft due to keys being left in the vehicle.
10.Total Vehicle Protection (TVP): Holact Insurance does cover tires, wheels, roof, undercarriage & glass parts damage (includes windscreen and mirros) can be added in the contract for extra cost
11. Tax: the prices include 24% Tax.
12. Fuel: Petrol Consumed during rental period is paid by Renter. NO Refunds.
13. Extra Equipment: Babyseat/Booster FREE of charge
GPS ( On Request )
14. Delivery & Collection: Free of Charge
15. Availability: Car models follow the original planning. Delivery problems, however, may compel us to supply another vehicle in exceptional cases. In case of a breakdown, the company is obliged to replace the vehicle within 24hrs.
16. Method of Payment: Prepay by credit card or Upon Delivery of vehicle with either cash or card in Euros.
17. Ferrying & Border Rentals: Holact Corfu Cars CANNOT GO BY FERRYBOAT/SHIP OFF the Island of Corfu WITHOUT Company Authorisation & payment of extra fees for road service on the mainland.
18. In case of driving beyond the island, you must obtain written permission from us.